Dirty Talk does not just make sex life more exciting, intense and enjoyable but it can also reinforce or strengthen the romantic relationship of a couple. There are many other reasons why having Dirty Talk during love making is a great idea and when you are planning to try new things during intercourse learning to say sexual words can make your partner more turned on and satisfied.
If you have never tried having this type of carnal communication or you simply want to improve what you have already started then learn about the right phrases that could definitely increase your performance to a higher level.
Tips In Starting To Have The Best Dirty Talk
- Intensity – The first thing that you need to consider is knowing how far you want the carnal communication to go. You may need to decide if you want to merely keep the phrases romantic but sexy or make them extremely naughty. Find out how you and your partner feels about the intensity of the words that you are planning to use to ensure that both of you will enjoy rather than feel awkward.
- Choose The Best Words – There are certain words that turns most people on and there are also those that makes some uncomfortable. Identify the words that both of you are comfortable in saying or hearing and decide which words can best turn you and your partner on.
- Role Play – This may be quite helpful when you or your partner is having a hard time saying sexual words. You may pretend to be someone else and to say things that you can’t say when you are yourself. Role playing is also a great way to set your fantasies free and experience them.
What You Can Say And When To Say The Sexy Phrases
- You may secretly tell your partner what you are actually wearing beneath your garments to arouse him in a simple yet effective way.
- Wear sexy lingerie and tease him by simply giving him a little peek the moment you see each other. It will definitely make him want to see more of your undergarments all night.
- You can simply leave a voice message when he’s not home and choose lines that would keep him wanting to see you.
- Your partner is more likely to heat up when you say sexual words at unusual place such as at the food store or your parent’s house. Even when you are at a gathering you may whisper dirtier phrases and turn him on.
- You can also email or fax sexy notes or hot text messages while he’s out in sports game.
Examples Of The Sexual Phrases That Could Drive Your Partner Mad
- The Staring Phase – This phase is when you and your partner are still trying to make some moves to have the intercourse. When you start saying dirtier lines, it is more likely that both of you will feel the raging urges to have the intercourse. You may use to following lines to light your partner up.
- “Is that big present wrapped in your pants for me?
- “ Just stand still and let me rip your clothes off”
- “So…what do you want to do now… ride me hard right now ”
- During Intercourse – What you will say during this phase can either break your bed or break your relationship. There are tons of sexy things that you can say to keep the fire burning such as:
- “You know exactly how to make a woman so wet”
- “Look how helpless I am. Do you want to put it in there now?
- “I just love all the pleasurable things that your tongue does to me”
- “Oh God, I love it when you do that!”
- “Keep going, that feels really great”
Helpful Tips And Considerations
- It may be helpful if you read some erotica ahead of time to get you in the mood and give you more ideas about what to say in bed.
- Use your noisiness in bed to your advantage such as moaning and gasping first before starting the carnal communication.
- When you have already came up with the right sexy phrases to say, you may start saying a few sexual lines until you and your partner get comfortable in making the carnal conversation a part of your lovemaking routine.
- If you feel embarrass or shy about saying the sexual lines you may start by whispering the words into your partner’s ears especially when you find it hard to shout.
Do’s And Don’ts While In Bed
- You tell your partner how sexy he or she is and say things that could make your partner feel sexy about his or her body.
- Encourage your partner, build his confidence and tell him how great he is in bed.
- Say the most sexual lines to express your pleasure and satisfaction.
- Don’t try too hard or go beyond the limits. Speak the right phrases at the right time.
- Don’t stop doing or saying something that your partner is really into in bed.
- Don’t say the same phrases over and over during the intercourse.
- Be yourself. Behave according to who you really are or simply improve your personality in a more exciting way. It would turn your partner off if you unusually behave like a shy person despite the fact that you really are a wild and passionate individual.
If you want to know everything about how you can regain the power of your relationship with your partner through having Dirty Talk, you can use an ultimate guide that can tell you all the secrets in making your man get weak in the knees for you every time.
Do you want to know the secrets in getting him harder than a rock? Visit: Dirty Talk Guide
With this Dirty Talk Guide you will know and understand the ways in which you can make your spontaneous love-making wild and passionate. The guide is loaded with information such as the secrets in sounding sexy and the steps and methods in making simple sexy conversation to hardcore lines in bed.